Route description Utrecht – Winterberg/Grönebach
- At Utrecht you take the A12/E35 in the direction of Arnhem.
- Keep following this highway, in the direction of Oberhausen (D).
- From the border just go straight on, the motorway becomes the A3/E35.
- At the Autobahnkreuz Oberhausen junction follow the A2/E34 in the direction of Dortmund.
- At the junction Kamener Kreuz follow the A1/E37 direction Kassel.
- Go straight on onto the A1/E37. At the Autobahnkreuz Dortmund/Unna junction follow the A44/E331 towards Paderborn/ Brilon.
- At the junction Autobahnkreuz Werl follow the A445 direction Arnsberg. Go straight on onto the A445.
- Continue straight ahead on the A46 until it ends automatically.
- From the motorway, and then? At the end of the motorway, turn left at the traffic lights.
- Turn onto the B7 and follow the signs Winterberg.
- You drive through several villages and pass the town of Olsberg.
- Then you come through Assinghausen and Niedersfeld.
- After Niedersfeld you get after about 3 km a junction at a ski slope (Ruhrquelle).
- Here you turn left and immediately oblique left steep uphill towards Grönebach.
- You drive into the village through a slight bend to the right.
- After 100 meters you see the sign ‘Heilbron’ on your left.
- You drive up. On the left side of the building is the parking lot and entrance. Welcome to the Heilbron!
By public transport (bus):
The FlixBus will take you from the Netherlands to Winterberg in about five hours, depending on the point of departure.
For further information: https://www.flixbus.nl/bus/winterberg
By public transport (train):
ICE International drives you comfortably and quickly from Amsterdam Central Station to Oberhausen, where you can easily change trains to Dortmund. In Dortmund you change to the intercity train in the direction of Winterberg. In Winterberg you get off in the city centre and we will pick you up. Please let us know in advance! For further information: https://www.nsinternational.nl/nl/onze-bestemmingen/trein-duitsland/trein-naar-winterberg